How Does It Work?
A strong planning process is the key to creating a dynamic retirement plan. It is crucial to create a plan that protects your existing wealth, and that plans for the future. Our goal is to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
Our retirement planning process is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A dynamic retirement plan will help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income placement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: critical illness, chronic long-term care, or premature death, to name a few. The plan must also aim to provide predictable lifetime income and competitive risk-adjusted wealth accumulation via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your retirement and estate planning needs. We will consider your unique goals and objectives, along with the risks you will encounter along the way. Effective communication is the key to migrating retirement risks. The plan will entail the ongoing review and necessary updates to key financial management strategies.
The goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services.
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your retirement planning strategy.
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs.
What is Retirement Income Planning?
- Retirement income planning is about more than accumulating money for retirement. It's about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and ensuring that income needs will be met throughout retirement.
- A dynamic retirement plan seeks to identify your income sources, assets and expenses, as well as components of your plan that may be missing or improperly structured. Creating awareness allows you to make smart retirement planning decisions.
- Successful retirement income plans will identify your budget (both essential and non-essential expense), your retirement goals and objectives, and legacy or charitable intentions. Your plan will address different stages of retirement and the risks associated with each. Consideration must also be given to the impact that current and future taxes may have on your plan.
- Finally, you plan must be monitored and updated. A well-designed plan combined with regular and ongoing communication will help identify when changes are necessary, helping to ensure the long-term success of your plan.
Contact us today to find out more about our retirement planning process and learn how sound planning can help you achieve your goals.