Our retirement planning process helps empower you to make smart decisions. Using a team-based approach that focuses on your unique goals and objectives, our planning services will help light your path to financial freedom by providing specific guidance in the following areas:
- Establishing a vision for retirement: a clear vision for retirement includes both financial and lifestyle considerations. While many retirees have identified general goals, such as traveling or spending time with family, they may be less clear on what constitutes a meaningful retirement for them. Our process is designed to put you on a path to identifying and achieving what is truly important to you.
- Determining whether you are prepared for retirement: being prepared involves more than just saving a set amount of money. Retirees are asked to make important decisions surrounding employer-provided benefits, Social Security and health care that can impact them for the rest of their lives. We help you to coordinate all these decisions into one cohesive plan.
- Organization and accountability: getting your financial house in order and helping you prioritize your goals is just part of what we do. Our team lays out a clear path to achieving your goals, and will regularly review your progress.
- Education: our role is to provide you with the information you need to make thoughtful and informed decisions about retirement.
- Ongoing partnership: like you, your retirement plan will evolve over time. We'll work in concert with you, to help ensure that you achieve your retirement goals, despite obstacles that might come your way.